Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in Czech Republic
We provide both SEO and all the related services. These are mainly link building, penalty recovery, SEO analysis, technical and content strategies, analysis of traffic drops, activities to increase relevant website traffic, achieving the business goals of a website.
What is SEO?
The abbreviation SEO means Search Engine Optimization. Basically, it is a set of activities that have a provable effect on achieving the goals set for a particular website. In a nutshell, a SEO specialist first identifies the needs of the specific target group, remove the obstacles bots and users could face on the website, create the right content for your potential clients, ensure its popularity and above all, maximize its relevant traffic.
When doing a long-term SEO optimization, we repeatedly search for new opportunities for your business through keyword analysis and other techniques, we create new content, acquire backlinks and co-citations from other websites.
Local SEO is focused on search results that are based on location. It may be linked either to the current location of the potential visitor (real time) or to the name of the place that is being searched, for example SEO agency Prague. It is mostly used by mobile users.
The local SEO strategy is best suited for restaurants, local shops, doctors, and other local services (hair salons, cosmetic salons, lawyers, craftsmen, etc. Find out more about local SEO in one of our SEO articles.
Mobile SEO is a special discipline of optimization, focusing on search results for smartphones. The goal is to bring more smartphone and tablet users to your website. Your website may and probably will rank differently in the mobile and desktop index. More information on this issue in our article about mobile SEO.
Black Hat SEO is a term used for a disapproved practice that can in short term lead to positive results, but in long term to penalties by Google and a significant drop in the search engine results page. It is typically used by low-quality SEO agencies or freelancers for a short-term cooperation.
White Hat SEO is a set of techniques and tactics that focus on user-based content with high added value and long-term rise. It is the right choice for building a web that will rank high in the search engine results page (SERP). White Hat SEO is the opposite to Black Hat SEO.
What is the ultimate goal of SEO?
It is a popular myth that the only goal of SEO is the improvement of positions in SERP (Search Engine Results Page) for certain keywords. However, the real goals are much more complex. In most cases the goal number one is to increase the sales from the organic search (on Google, Seznam.cz, Yandex, etc.). We achieve these goals through combination of two factors – increase of traffic and improvement of targeting in order to bring more relevant traffic.
Otherwise it is also possible to optimize pictures, YouTube videos, improve local SEO, brand image, mobile SEO or to remove Google penalties.
What SEO services we provide:
- Long-term SEO
- Backlinks acquisition
- SEO analysis
- Link building strategy
- Keyword analysis
- Traffic drop analysis
- Content strategy
- SEO copywriting
- Competition analysis
- Technical audits
- UX and UI analysis
- Traffic analysis
- Penalty removal
- SEO consulting
- Optimization of pictures
- Optimization of YouTube videos
- Implementation of microformats
- Mobile SEO
- Local SEO
- Individual SEO training
How do we proceed during the Search Engine Optimization?
The cornerstones of every successful SEO strategy are:
- thorough keyword analysis
- technical and content analysis of the website
- backlinks optimization
- competition analysis
- creation of a tailor-made SEO strategy
- creation of an action plan
- web structure optimization
- design of new landing pages for both the main and long-tail keywords and phrases
- content optimization
- technical optimization
- creation of suitable tags
- internal linking optimization
- implementation of pages from internal searches
- implementation of micro formats
- regular link building (off-page factors)
- traffic targeting
- traffic analysis
- snippets optimization
- searching for new opportunities in order to maximize the website’s business goals
- conversion rate optimization
- consultation and results reporting
What is the price for SEO services?
Every Search Engine Optimization is different and unique, as well as your internet project. Websites come to us in different stages of their life, more or less developed and optimized, with different state of on-page and off-page factors and on top of that, the desired outcomes and goals (KPI) are always individual. That is why the prices are individual as well.
Prising based on some packages or tariffs is a sign of low-quality agencies or freelancers. Even more so pricing based on the promised position of keywords in SERP (Search Engine Result Page). It is a good thing that during the past years this trend slowly declines.
Why to choose eVisions for SEO in Czech Republic?
- We understand SEO as a part of the marketing mix – we connect SEO with other marketing channels and thus maximally fulfil their business potential
- Independence – all changes on the client’s website are carried out by us without the need to involve third parties.
- Complexity – team for every project consists of experts in SEO, PPC, social media marketing, user experience, business effectiveness and other fields of online marketing.
- Initiative and experience – we put our own ideas and experience into every project.
- Flexibility – we listen to the clients’ needs and ideas and cooperate in harmony with the business interests.
- User view – we focus on people, which means we apply our UX, social media and business effectiveness experience
- Strategy – we think for the future, that is why we leave the space for future changes.
- Versatility – our solutions are transparent and easy to understand for all the involved parties.
- Testing – we run both manual and automatic testing
- Expertise – our employees are top experts in online marketing fields with experience from projects of all sizes.
Business models of cooperation:
Business model of cooperation depends on the definition of measurable goals (KPI – Key Performance Indicator). Mostly we use:
- Fixed Fee
- Success Fee
- Fixed + Success Fee
- Hourly Fee
Both SEO and link building strategies vary in different countries. It is important to know the differences and be able to reflect them in the composed strategy. The knowledge of a specific market, including its size, price expectations or for example possession of a contact database are very important when avoiding mistakes and achieving top results. In terms of SEO we focus mainly on the following markets:
- SK (Slovakia)
- PL (Poland)
- UK-US-AU and other English-speaking countries (Great Britain, USA, Australia, Canada, multinational US-UK market)
- DE (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
- RUS (Russia, Ukraine, former soviet countries)
- FR (France)
We offer expert supervision over local agencies in the following countries.
- HU (Hungary)
- RO (Romania)
- IT (Italy)
- ESP (Brazil, Spain)
Nowadays the market is full of both free and paid SEO tools. It is very important to choose the right ones. We use only tools that help us to accomplish specific tasks and push our work to the next level. To get a better idea of what a useful tool is, check our list of SEO tools we use in our agency.
Google Versus Seznam on the Czech Market
The Czech Republic is in terms of search engines a quite unique country. The reason is that there are currently present two search engines at the same time. Considering the size of the Czech market, it is really an outstanding situation. The two rivals are Seznam.cz and Google.cz. Both the search volume and the popularity of these websites are in the Czech Republic on a similar level. For more information, check our article on how the Seznam vs. Google battle continues.
Order individual SEO lectures from our agency. This tailor-made training will show you how to estimate the quality of the technical and content factors on your website and what techniques and tools to use to improve them. Since the training is made specifically for you, we can prepare a lecture for both beginners and skilled specialists. If you are interested in our SEO training, just give us a shout.
Threats to International SEO: Content Localization & Technical SEO07.05.2020
In this part of International SEO threats, I will tell…
8 Best Presentations from the Learn Inbound Conference27.11.2016
In Dublin, we visited not only 3XE Digital but also…
The share of search engines Google and Seznam on the Czech internet20.11.2016
Currently there is not existing meaningful and relevant comparison of…
10 most interesting presentations from 3XE Digital Conference Dublin19.10.2016
Czech Republic is not big enough for us anymore and…