Our international department is looking for a SEO/PPC specialist. If you want to develop in this area and are ready to take on responsibility from day 1, then simply apply and we'll get back to you in a few days. Let's take your career to the next level together.
Why work at eVisions?
We are not a normal agency. We are first and foremost a family of skilled marketers with a passion for creativity, an eye for detail, and a sense of humor. We enjoy working on projects together and having a coffee or playing a game of table football after work. The satisfaction of our employees, as well as -our clients, is our top priority. That’s why we do everything we can to ensure that our colleagues are fulfilled professionally and are constantly developing themselves further.
What can you expect from us?
We do not only focus on SEO & PPC activities in the DACH region but also work with clients from CEE countries as well as the UK. We help our clients with online activities in their primary economic area to expand into other countries. For this purpose, we prepare market and competition analyses and adapt their websites, marketplaces & social media channels to local regulations.
In addition, you get access to a whole range of Digisemester e-commerce courses and a series of leadership courses on the Seduo platform. We also organize regular internal training sessions. Every year there is also the opportunity to attend overseas conferences such as Multichannelday, SEO Day, or Brighton SEO.
What will you work on with us?
- Independent supervision of our SEO and PPC projects in the DACH and CEE region
- Planning and creation of long-term SEO and/or PPC strategies,
- Support with content planning and topic identification,
- Monitoring of the competition
- Planning/creation of campaigns
- Direct communication with clients, including attending/leading client meetings
- Working with different PPC tools such as Google Analytics, GTM, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Merchant Centre, etc.
- Work with different SEO tools like Ahrefs, SEMRUSH, SISTRIX, or Similar Web
- Preparation of audits and reports
What skills do you need for this?
- 1-2 years of experience in the field of SEO/PPC
- Excellent written and spoken German (ideally native speaker)
- Knowledge of website analysis and SEO optimisation
- Experience with campaign planning, creation, optimisation
- Communication and presentation skills
- Reliability, independence, sense of responsibility & teamwork
- Motivation and willingness to learn new things
- Interest in online marketing/e-commerce
Who will be by your side from the start?
Firstly, our team leader, Nikol Dlabajova, will be on hand non-stop to answer any questions you may have. She will show you how things work, introduce you to the agency and make sure that you can slip into your role without any problems.
And who else is there to support you? For example, our SEO specialist, Toni Illmer, who also takes care of our website. But all the other members of your team will also answer all your questions at any time. You’ll get to know them all at the first lunch in your first week.
And what do we offer you in return?
. . .
- Interesting projects abroad
- A team you can rely on
- Flexible leave – up to 30 days after 2 years with the agency
- The opportunity to work from home (home office) or part-time
- Possibility to adapt your working hours to your needs
- In-house workshops + external conferences in Czechia and around Europe (Brighton SEO (UK), SEO Day (DE), Social Media Restart (CZ), Digisemester (CZ), Multichannelday (DE), Social Date (DE)…)
- MultiSport card
- Regular company breakfasts and team-building events
- Full fridges with energy and vitamin drinks
- English lessons
- Dog-friendly office
- Football table tournaments
Our clients include both household names and smaller companies – brands such as Notino, Eurowag, Generali, Zalando, Favi, and many others with whom we have long-term partnerships. Learn more about our work and see our case studies.