We are looking for a full-time reinforcement of our marketing team! The selected candidate will join our team of marketing specialists, assisting with projects and preparing research and analysis. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to dive into the world of online marketing! If everything goes well, we will see you soon in Prague!
Why work at eVisions?
We are not a normal agency. We are first and foremost a family of skilled marketers with a passion for creativity, an eye for detail and a sense of humour. We enjoy working on projects together and having a coffee or playing a game of table football after work. The satisfaction of our clients, as well as our employees, is our top priority. That’s why we do everything we can to ensure that our colleagues are fulfilled professionally and are constantly developing.
What can you expect from us?
We do not only focus on SEO activities in the DACH region, but also work with clients from CEE countries as well as the UK. We help our clients with online activities in their primary economic area as well as with the expansion into other countries. For this purpose, we prepare market and competition analyses and adapt their websites, marketplaces & social media channels to the local regulations.
What kind of tasks do we have for you?
- Project support of the marketing team in the following areas: SEO, PPC, copywriting & social media
- Hands-on project work; Cooperation with our customers
- Content optimization and localization analysis
- Creative copywriting – articles, press releases, etc.
- Research of competition, media, and trends in online marketing
- Supporting marketing activities for eVisions on Social Media & Blog
What are the requirements?
- Native Romanian speaker
- Very good knowlegedge of the English language (written and spoken)
- Motivation and willingness to learn new things
- Experienced handling of the PC and common office programmes (MS Office, Google tools)
- Reliability, independence, responsibility basic knowledge of Copywriting, social networks, SEO, or emailing would be a plus
- Reliability, independence, responsibility
- Previous internships are not mandatory
- Internship duration: by arrangement (at least 3 months)
What our trainees say
I moved from Germany to Prague for my internship at eVisions. Moving to a new city or country can sometimes be scary, so I was very happy when I received a warm welcome from my colleagues on my first day at work. I knew right away that this is a team where you support each other, whether in the day-to-day work or outside the office.
The work itself is very diverse; depending on your own area of interest, you can develop further, but also dive into completely new areas. In my team, I work a lot with social media, and I find working with different clients particularly exciting, as I get an insight into a wide range of industries.
The company offers its employees many benefits. For example, you can work flexibly in home office at any time and there are many opportunities for further training to become a specialist.
– Sina Müller, SEO & Content Specialist –
For me, the internship at eVisions was the perfect way to start my career. Right from the start, I was given diverse and challenging tasks that gave me a good insight into the world of online marketing. On the very first day, I was allowed to conduct a keyword research with the SEO tool Ahrefs. And after only one month, I have already written a fifteen-page keyword analysis for a new customer.
I enjoyed working in the international division within eVisions. You can ask your colleagues questions at any time and there is a family-like atmosphere. I was therefore particularly pleased when I was offered a permanent position after the internship.
– Nicklas Zehner, Content Specialist –
And what do we offer you in return?
- Salary: 500€ per month (full-time, 40h per week)
- Interesting projects abroad
- A team you can rely on
- The flexibility to work from home (home office) or part time
- Multilingual team from all over Europe (CZ, DE, SK, BY, HU, PL,…)
- Possibility to adapt working hours to your needs
- Free internal trainings
- Regular company breakfast and team building events
- Full fridges with energy and vitamin drinks
- English and Czech lessons
- Dog-friendly office
- Football table tournaments
Our clients include both household names and smaller companies – brands such as Notino, Eurowag, Generali, Zalando, Favi and many others with whom we have long-term partnerships. Learn more about our work and see our case studies.