Our international department is looking for an Account Manager. If you want to develop in this area and are ready to take on responsibility from day 1, then simply apply and we'll get back to you in a few days. Let's take your career to the next level together.
Why work at eVisions?
We are not a normal agency. We are first and foremost a family of skilled marketers with a passion for creativity, an eye for detail and a sense of humour. We enjoy working on projects together and having a coffee or playing a game of table football after work. The satisfaction of our clients, as well as our employees, is our top priority. That’s why we do everything we can to ensure that our colleagues are fulfilled professionally and are constantly developing.
What can you expect from us?
We do not only focus on SEO activities in the DACH region but also work with clients from CEE countries as well as the UK. We help our clients with online activities in their primary economic area to expand into other countries. For this purpose, we prepare market and competition analyses and adapt their websites, marketplaces & social media channels to local regulations.
In addition, you get access to a whole range of Digisemester e-commerce courses and a series of leadership courses on the Seduo platform. We also organize regular internal training sessions to harness the synergy within the team. Every year there is also the opportunity to attend overseas conferences such as Multichannelday, SEO Day or Brighton SEO.
What will you work on with us?
- Coordinating projects, devising strategies and overseeing their implementation.
- Conducting business meetings, and building and maintaining relationships with our largest clients.
- Contribute your own proposals and ideas to develop relationships with our clients.
- Coordinate and supervise marketing experts on your projects
What skills do you need for this?
- Previous account management experience
- 1-2 years experience in SEO/content marketing – experience in agency work is an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proactive approach toward clients
- Motivated to develop own proposals and solutions
- Communication and presentation skills
- Reliability, independence, sense of responsibility & teamwork
- Motivation and willingness to learn new things
- Interest in trends in online marketing/e-commerce
- You work in a structured way but can also improvise when things don’t go according to plan.
- Knowledge of German or other European languages is an advantage
Who will be by your side from the start?
Firstly, our team leader, Nikol Dlabajova, will be on hand non-stop to answer any questions you may have. She will show you how things work, introduce you to the agency and make sure that you can slip into your role without any problems.
And who else is there to support you? For example, our SEO specialist, Toni Illmer, who also takes care of our website. But all the other members of your team will also answer all your questions at any time. You’ll get to know them all at the first lunch in your first week.
And what do we offer you in return?
- 🌍 Interesting projects abroad
- 🤝🏽 A team you can rely on
- ✨ The flexible working hours
- 💻 Home office option
- 🌴 Flexible holiday – up to 240 hours after 2 years with the agency
- 🗺 Multilingual team from all over Europe (CZ, DE, SK, BY, HU, PL,…)
- 👩🏻🎓 In-house workshops + external conferences in Czechia and around Europe (Brighton SEO (UK), SEO Day (DE), Social Media Restart (CZ), Digisemester (CZ), Multichannelday (DE), Social Date (DE)…)
- 🥞 Regular company breakfast and team building events
- 🥤 Full fridge with energy and vitamin drinks
- 🐶 Dog-friendly office
- ⚽ MultiSport card
Our clients include both household names and smaller companies – brands such as Notino, Eurowag, Generali, Zalando, Favi and many others with whom we have long-term partnerships. Learn more about our work and see our case studies.